I have always been aware of the great purpose that prayer has in living in relationship with God, it was in fact the amazing revelation that prayer had within my own life that further attracted me to wanting to know God more.
I feel unavoidably challenged however as to letting this passion dim, how can I refrain from continuously recognising the total blessing of being able to talk to God?
The undeniable gift that prayer is, not only within our personal relationships with God but as a community of believers exceeds anything beyond imagination, none the less I seem to fail in grasping this.
Personally I feel such a privilege when someone allows me to be a part of their journey, the special nature of being able to hear their heartfelt emotions.
I wonder if I take enough time to realise how precious people are, how valuable and of the much worth they hold, that they are continuously being battered from every angle by the opposition that they need people to pray and let their hearts be broken on their behalf, to not only feel their pain but to bring before the Father in heaven.
The realisation that when we pray for others that we are able to bring them back to the reality of God, to know His truth within their lives is what we hold to.
I feel incredibly aware of the possibility of bringing people myself, when God is the greatest comforter, ever.
I am blown away that the Creator of the Universe not only wants to listen to me but that He answers my prayers!
Do I put my whole trust and total belief in God- who does hear me, whose sovereign nature will prevail and who is the ultimate winner!
No comments:
Post a Comment